Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
We are adhering to all COVID safety measures.
Mental health and substance use services integrated with a range of other youth services.
- Walk In Counselling
- Addiction Counselling
- Peer to Peer support
- Navigation Services
- Career Counselling
- Youth Programming
News & Updates
- Groundbreaking of the new CMHAWW building: July 22, 2021
- Grand Opening of the Erin site: August 19, 2021
- Grand Opening of the Fergus site: August 25, 2021
- Grand Opening of the Palmerston site: September 23, 2021
844 437 3247 (HERE247) or TTY: 1-877-688-5501
Here 24/7 is your front door to the addictions, mental health, and crisis services provided by 11 agencies across Waterloo Wellington. We do the intake, assessment, and referrals for most local government funded addictions and mental health services. If you need a service outside what Here 24/7 can offer, we’ll do our best to link you directly.
- Kids Help Phone – Provides confidential support with a professional counsellor available 24/7 by phone, text or Facebook Messenger. Additional resources are also available on their website. 1-800-668-6868. Text CONNECT to 686868
- Good2Talk – Provides confidential support services for post-secondary students in Ontario. Available by phone or text. 1-866-925-5454. Text GOOD2TALKON to 686868
Who’s Providing Service?
- CMHA WW
- East Wellington Community Services
- Minto Mental Health
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Centre Wellington
- 2nd Chance Employment Services
- University of Guelph
- YMCA of Three Rivers
- Shelldale Family Gateway